Do you need transcription for your business?
Advancements in technology mean quicker and faster, more capabilities and devices and so on, digital technology grows in cyberspace. This provides more opportunities for the transcriptionist to provide digital transcription services remotely at competitive cheaper costs.
Transcribing is a niche skill-set that is not really spoken about but such a vital expertise that requires a lot of training, fast typing, and typing experience. Digital technology advancements are now enabling virtually anything to be recorded and if narration or natural occurring speech is within that recording then it should be transcribed.
Entrepreneurs, Business Coaches, Bloggers, Marketing Experts and much more are all utilising transcription services for the benefit of their businesses. They record podcasts, videos, webinars and video blogs for clients and readers. They hold teleconferences, teleseminars and business meetings for accuracy and productivity. Eighty-eight percent of businesses say that video is an important part of their marketing strategy; all should be accompanied by a transcript.
Here are the top 7 advantages of a transcript:
- It gives you a permanent hard copy of what was spoken. What if the audio recording got damaged, lost or recorded over by mistake?
- Instant accessibility for the hearing impaired to partake and absorb the valuable information.
- Using a Search Engine on the Internet can only search in a text it cannot search audio at this moment in time. (I’m sure it will come as image search is already available!) Adding an accurate transcript increases your chances of your audio, video, podcast, webinar being discovered because of the extra information held within that additional transcript rather than just the title and sub-title text for details about what it is about.
- Having a transcript gives you a document to refer to, scribble on, copy, make notes etcetera. Instead of searching through the audio for a certain point that caught your attention you can quickly scan through the transcript instead.
- Provides a great resource for repurposing content to create Tweets, blog post ideas, e-books, creating online courses or writing white papers.
- For marketers offering online e-learning courses, a transcript can be a tremendous incentive to encourage enrollment onto your program.
- For a Business meeting, it clarifies actions points for the participants and employees and also gives an accurate account of who said what during the session.
- Hopefully, these top seven advantages of hiring a transcription service for you to add a transcript to your audio or video has convinced you of the benefits to justify the initial cost of getting your recorded audio, video or other formats transcribed.
Virtuadmin offers a professional and secure quality low-cost transcription service; it is our passion to provide you with the most accurate transcript possible. With over 20 years’ experience audio typing, transcribing and video captioning we are flexible in our approach and would love to work with you either for either a one-off transcription or on a long-term collaboration.
Visit our website www.virtuadmin.uk for lots of tools and resources as well as more information about our transcription and virtual assistant services.
If you would like to make an inquiry there is a contact us form in the ‘Contact Us’ section of our website and would be pleased to assist you. All audio’s and videos are secure with us and we have the latest firewall protection systems for enhanced security. Why not let us give you a quote?
Can you think of any other advantages of a transcript? Please comment at the bottom of this post we’d love to hear your thoughts on the benefits of a transcript.