Most college and university students who use closed captions and transcripts on video and multimedia find them helpful as a learning tool, despite them not regularly being made available, according to new research from Oregon State University. One of the first surveys of its type, of 2,124 students across 15…
@cyberspaceayuda’s Latest Tweets
Virtuadmin on Pnterest
Virtuadmin’s Facebook Page
Typing Speed Test Sunday 30th July 2017
Visit the Typing Test and try!
My latest posts
- How to stay safe on freelance jobs websites in 2018
- Why CryptoCloud Hosting is the best to use for beginner bloggers
- Are freelancers the new prey for money laundering scammers?
- How to easily get the most from your podcast
- Email Cheat Sheet for Businesses
- What does a transcriber do and what is audio transcription?
- Guest Posting and Link Building: My Warning
- An easy account of how important transcripts are for videos