Transcribing is the art of listening to audio and converting the spoken word into a written, readable form. Sounds easy right? Just listen and type. Not true. One who transcribes has worked hard to gain the skills and experience necessary to perform this task. An audio file (MP3, WAV,…
@cyberspaceayuda’s Latest Tweets
Virtuadmin on Pnterest
Virtuadmin’s Facebook Page
Typing Speed Test Sunday 30th July 2017
Visit the Typing Test and try!
My latest posts
- How to easily get the most from your podcast
- Email Cheat Sheet for Businesses
- What does a transcriber do and what is audio transcription?
- Guest Posting and Link Building: My Warning
- An easy account of how important transcripts are for videos
- How To Increase Your Video SEO The Affordable Way
- How to Run A Business While Travelling For Six Months Every Year
- How to Save Valuable Time When Looking For a Transcriber